Monday, June 16, 2008

Introductions

Hey there.

Basic information: Apanthrope. Shadow Priest. Bleeding Hollow, US, PvP.

While I have no problem calling myself a SPriest-n00b, I am not a MMO-n00b. I've led guilds in other games, done the endgame burnout thing, played on test servers, etc, etc, etc. But now I'm digging my SPriest. I'm not the best of the best, but I have fun every time I log on.

There are a number of SPriest blogs. Most of them are quite good, so I hope I can pull my weight. Unfortunately, it seems that most of the SPriest blogs are directed more toward late-game content -- more T4-T6 level, or PvP. My goal here will be something a bit earlier than that, more in line with early post-70. When I hit 70 I stopped and had a "what do I do now?" moment, so maybe I can provide some direction to other SPriests in the same boat.

I'm using Blogger for this because there's a distinction between my personal life, my professional life, and my gaming. I can't imagine it would be hard to find my other blogs, but this one is dedicated to WoW.

The next few posts will be reprints of some of my longer message board postings. I will get to original content eventually, I swear.

1 comment:

Entropy said...

I just wanted to say that I really have enjoyed your blog on the Shadow Priest stuff. I like the fact that you cover the "Just hit 70" stuff. It has been a good read and I hope that you keep up the good work. It is nice reading something that someone has put together using full sentences. I am fairly new to the game and an older gamer so it is nice not to have to look up a bunch of WoW lingo to see what it means.